MMBlog

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Dave Barry Is Not Making This Up -- by Dave Barry

 



A Dave Barry break is good for the psyche, soul, and endorphins. This one lasted a little over a week.

His quick wit, and out-of-bounds humor kept me going, and ready to explode. But, that would've been rude with others trying to sleep. I especially appreciated his insight into parenting and relationships. Sometimes, I need all the help available out there.

It's a shame that some books have to end. This was no exception. I really should make an effort to read all his works. It might be good for me.

All of his content has merit, but I especially enjoyed the story about the boating trip to Bimini. This is one that helps bring his various skills together. Most, or all, chapters are taken from his columns, and stories for the Miami Herald.

It was good for me and probably would be for any reader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home